Having the support of our children’s parents, carers and the local community is an essential element to the on-going success of our pre-school. By working together and building strong bonds, we can provide our ‘piglets’ with the best start in life.
We welcome input and involvement in the day-to-day operation of the pre-school and invite you to become a ‘Friend of Piglets’ or to join the committee.
These are a few examples of how parents, carers and the local community can help:
- Join the committee
- Become a ‘Friend of Piglets’
- Help us to fundraise and support fundraising events
- Donate starchy snacks and fruit for snack time
- Attend our seasonal social and fundraising activities
- Accompany the children on outings and trips
- Become a pre-school session helper (DBS needed)
- Become a featured story-teller
- Be a parent-helper by making play-dough, washing fancy dress, shopping
- Present ideas to help our setting continue to thrive
- … and much more!